Skip to main content

Computer Software

Elitelinkinsofts was failed to complete Website development as per the agreement

Country: 
State: 
Complaint Details: 
My self as Mr.Venkata Ramesh Avuthu and my partner Mr.T.Ramakrishnareddy.We have given a b2b protal web site develeopment project to Elitelinkinsofts (http://www.elitelinkinsofts.com/) based on just dial reference. Elitelinkinsofts reprasentative Mr.Y.Nikhil Kumar Reddy.Both the parties were signed on the agreement on 21/08/2013. Project value is Rs.1.5 lacks and duration is 2 months.Payment terms are 66% advance and remaining 34% will be after completion of the project/At the time of delivery. Based on the agreement we have paid 66% amount Approx Rs.100000/- with 2 two installments September 5th,2013 Rs.75000/- and October 17th,2013 Rs.25000/-As per Agreement. Elitelinkinsofts was failed to complete the project till date.As per the agreement if the project was not completed/Droped elitelinkinsofts have to return 1.5lacks to client. On march 17th,2015 Mr.Y nikhil kumar was given belleow mail conversion. Dear Sir, As we discussed in phone, you told that We have taken quotations from other companies they are ready to complete the project in 35-45 days. For that i have to pay half amount that is 75,000/- in three installments. So that we can cancel our agreement. That is what we have discussed in phone. As per that i am ready to pay the first installment. And.And second installation will be done according to the project update..... we are not able to understand why we have to give project updates to him. Still Mr.Nikhil kumar Reddy was not interested to complete the project and not interested to close the agreement.

www.VivantaTechnologies.com cheating case

Country: 
State: 
Complaint Details: 
I had given a website development project to Vivanta Technologies (VT, vivantatechnologies.com ) formally on 26th Dec 2014 with 40% advance amount transferred online into its account on the promise that work will be completed within 20 to 40 days but it has now been more than 2 and half months delay and they have not completed the work. Over that, CEO of VT has stopped responding to my e mails and calls past from more than week. Me and VT never got into written agreement as this was a very small project for him and the amount was not very big. Feb 13th and then on Feb 18th 2015 I had raised concern on time lines in a documented way via email. 20 to 40 days timeline was supposed to get over on 25th Feb, and the work was not done even half. I had mailed VT (22nd and 24th Feb) if they are unable to do it they can refund my money but they asked for some more days. On March 18 2015 VT again promised that website will be done within 31st March 2015 but they did not keep the promise. VT asked for some more days and April got over and they did not keep their promise. It is May - they stopped responding. Because of this big delay I have failed on my business plan to offer my services to schools and colleges for their academic year 2015 to 2016 and have suffered monitory loss.

www.VivantaTechnologies.com

Country: 
State: 
Complaint Details: 
This is sorted out as of now and VT has promised to complete by 28th May 2015..........................
Syndicate content